Search Results for: Buy

Application with Out of State Title

Many states do not require boats to be titled. Proof of ownership on a used boat from a non-title state is the vessel registration. A notarized bill of sale is required with the registration to transfer ownership. If a title is available, it must be completed by the seller and buyer and submitted for transfer.

Delinquent Tax Information

*Unpaid amounts due increase immediately if county held certificate is purchased or an application for tax deed is made. Real estate taxes become delinquent on April 1st of each year at which time a 3 percent penalty is added. Once taxes become delinquent, cashier’s check, money order, cash or credit card are the only acceptable …

Delinquent Tax Information Read More »