Military (CWP)

Active-duty military personnel may submit copies of any of the following documents that confirm experience with a firearm gained during service:

  • If someone is ACTIVE-duty Military, they need to bring in either their CAC card or military orders.

  • Former military personnel can submit a DD Form 214 reflecting honorable discharge from military service.

*Please see our concealed weapons section for additional information and requirements.