All locations are currently open by Appointment Only. There are a few guidelines that will be in place and customers will be expected to follow, so please read carefully BEFORE hand.
- We are only taking appointments for SANTA ROSA COUNTY residents (Address Verification Required).
- Appointments are only available for the services listed. If you make an appointment for one service but attempt to complete a different transaction/service, your appointment time will not be honored.
- Any transactions that can be done online/over the phone will not be done in the office. Customers will be directed to call and/or visit www.santarosatax.com to complete those transactions outside of the office. Any special circumstances or questions can be handled by calling 850-983-1800. (i.e. Tag Renewals/Tax Payments).
- Customers are encouraged to please wear a facemask if possible. *If making appointment for Concealed Weapons, facemasks are REQUIRED.
- Please do not bring extra people/family members that are not pertinent to the transaction. These people may be asked to wait outside if brought.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments can be scheduled online by agreeing to these terms by clicking one of the options below. Please note you are now leaving the official website of the Santa Rosa Tax Collector. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. The Santa Rosa Tax Collector is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites or the accessibility of the content. By clicking any of the links below you are accepting the Terms and Conditions above.
**Beginning 11/30 we are partnering with All Florida Safety Institute to provide Driving tests out of our Pace location. Residents will be able to take advantage of longer and more convenient hours. Make your appointment below!**