For online driver license or ID card renewals, duplicates or to change your address:
You will need your driver license or ID card number, social security number and date of birth.
- You may renew your driver license up to 18 months prior to expiration
- You may renew your ID card up to 12 months prior to expiration
- Your existing name, date of birth, sex and any restrictions must be correct
- You must have an existing digital image on record
- You must have a Visa, MasterCard or American Express card
Note: Some people may not qualify to use online services. (i.e. those who do not have a digital image on file, non-US Citizens and CDL holders)
This service is offered in conjunction with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
Any questions related to the online renewal options should be directed to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Once a transaction has been processed through the internet, neither this office nor the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles can cancel the transaction.
You are now leaving the official website of the Santa Rosa County Tax Collector. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. The Santa Rosa Tax Collector is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not necessarily constitute an endorsement.
By clicking I ACCEPT THESE TERMS below, you are agreeing to the above disclaimer and will be sent to a third party vender to renew and obtain your driver license or ID card.