This webpage contains links to third party websites. If you click the links you will leave the official website of the Santa Rosa County Tax Collector. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. The Santa Rosa Tax Collector is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites or the accessibility of the content. The provision of links to these external sites does not necessarily constitute an endorsement.
This service is available when renewing your vehicle, boat or mobile home registrations online.
For same day pickup – RENEW online before 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Under “Delivery Options”, select “Pickup at a Tax Collector Office Location” and select your desired location. Renewals paid after 3:00 p.m. can be picked up the following business day between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
***NOTE*** If you do not pickup within two business days, the registration will be mailed to the address on record.
- Have your renewal notice, registration or license plate number, and proof of insurance available.
- There is NO FEE when paying by E-Check.
- $2.95 convenience fee (charged by the credit card company) is charged for each of the first three renewals paid with a Credit or Debit Card.
- You should expect two emails: The first will confirm your payment and the second will let you know when your registration is ready for pickup.
**Please allow one hour minimum for processing.
- When you visit your selected location for pickup, please visit the customer check-in desk.
- Have your photo ID ready!